Sunday, March 26, 2006

Well I'm back and the sunburn is lots better but not all the way better yet. Just in case you were wondering!! Yesterday we hung out at the beach with about the whole island of Hawaii and I worked on my beautiful tan ( I wish). After I did a little bit of Boogie boarding and then we went to a different beach where the waves weren't as big and we went snorkeling. I didn't get to see any turtles but so far we have seen three turtles while snorkeling. But we also saw two turtles at one of the black sand beaches. I also have seen more fish that I ever thought possible and in the most vibrant colors I have ever seen. Before we left we purchased some underwater disposable cameras and will have them developed here. The reason for this is because the people here know how to treat the colors and all the beautiful water colors. ( I just saw a gecko run up the wall and hide behind the picture on the wall.)
Today being Sunday we went to church. Because there was no Presbyterian churches around we went to and evangelical free church. I don't think that I have ever been to a church that had guitars and a bass included in its worship team. Different but very good.

Well I have to go now but feel free to call me if you have absolutely nothing else to do. If you have my cell phone number then way to go. If you don't then maybe you shouldn't be calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home